Thursday, March 1, 2007

When life hands you lemons. . .or broken eggs. . .

You make a doggy omlet!
Christina (age 4)appeared upstairs tonight with her choice for dinner, hot dogs in the package.
She had rejected my choice, meatloaf, an hour earlier. As I went downstairs to cook one for her, this is the sight which greeted me.



Ever the faithful blogger, I grabbed my camera, for the disaster, em, photo op, and Isabella was so impressed with my departure from my old reaction(hair-raising shriek) that she helped me use the eggs, already wasted on the floor, in a doggy omlet.


Molly was so grateful! And so was Christina, at Mommy's 'taking it well'.
A blogging Mom has it's advantages.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Kudos to you for keeping your cool! I don't know if I would have been able to :)

Leticia said...

I just don't blog about those times!