Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Have your child's photo shown in Times Square



The National Down Synrome Society has an annual photo show of children with Down syndrome to publicize the Buddy Walk in New York City. They will be shown on the big screen pictured here, where the New Year's Ball drops.


This year's New York City Buddy Walk is on Sept 30th in Central Park. Actor Chris Burke and his band featuring the DiMasi brothers will be playing. We met him there two years ago, and had a great time.
Send your photos in via email and they may be included in the montage.I sent in three (the limit per family) of Christina.
Update: oops! Michelle tells me the deadline has passed!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The deadline has actually passed to submit pictures...I believe it was in early July. The have already notified those whose pictures are to be included in the beginning of Aug.

Anonymous said...

Aw, it is too bad that I'm late as I would have liked to participated and send in Gabe's picture. However, I think it is a wonderful idea and I hope there is lots of news coverage of the Buddy Walk in New York!