Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Nice Matters Blogger Award

Jean, my friend from Catholic Fire, has nominated me for this award. “This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass on to seven others whom you feel are deserving of this award”.

I am honored to be nominated by such a devout lady blogger, and to be in the company of such good Catholic writers. I like to think of us as civilizing the sometimes harsh world of the blogosphere, by speaking the truth in love.


Here's my list of nominees.
1. Esther
2. Noelle
3. Elizabeth
4. Heidi
5. Ellen
6. Alice
7. Lorraine
Congratulations, ladies, you have inspired me, and taught me, and never lost your civility while doing so! You are making the blogosphere a kinder place.

3 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Mahalo nui loa Leticia!! I am very touched.
God bless you.

Alice Gunther said...

Leticia, thank you! You are always so good to me!!!

Elizabeth Kathryn Gerold-Miller said...

Thank you so much! I feel so honored by your mentorship and in return am also nominating you! This morning my daughter asked me if I could still keep the award if I was giving it away to others. I told her that the greatest gifts are those that can be both kept and given!