Sunday, June 15, 2008

Like mother like daughter

101 Inspirational Stories of the Power of Prayer has just been published by Franciscan Monastery Publishing, and my mother, Eleanor B. Crafa has a story on how she met my father on page 192 entitled "A Mother's Prayer". It's a story I have posted on this blog, and now we're thrilled that my Grandmother prayers for my parents to meet will be inspiring many others.
As soon as I read the book I'll link to my reviews on Catholic Media Review.

I was very impressed by this story of a miracle of the healing of a little boy with Down syndrome through the prayers of Fr. Michael Scanlon, former president of Franciscan University of Steubenville.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Fr. Mike is amazing and I remember reading about that in his book. I love your blog, by the way, keep up the great work!!