Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Manto de Guadalupe: Eduardo Verastegui's charity

I remember that Eduardo mentioned his organization Manto de Guadalupe in the press interview I attended on August 11, and I have just stumbled unto it's beautiful website (in Spanish). While I search for an English version,  click through, after you understand the basics; Manto de Guadalupe refers to Our Lady of Guadalupe's mantle, and is a pro-life human rights organization with worldwide outreach. Manto de Guadalupe is based in LA where Eduardo seeks to build a pro-life women's health center for the underserved poor Latina women of Los Angeles. His express purpose is to give poor women alternatives to abortion. You will find nothing that Eduardo does contradicts the moral or social teaching of the Catholic Church, and I give it my highest recommendation.
Que viva la virgen de Guadalupe!


Bookmark and Share

No comments: