Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Worldwide Consecration to Mary on August 15

This is from a Facebook friend. If you haven't tried Facebook, you should, there are so many wonderful Catholics events and groups,  that it is difficult to keep up with them all. I just completed my Marian Consecration as part of my first year of formation in the MIM Militiae Immaculata Mediartrix, the third order of the Franciscans of the Immaculate. I completed my consecration the day before my birthday. It was a life changing experience, I feel closer to Our Lady than ever before in my life. Imagine if there were a mass consecration of souls to her Immaculate Heart? Could we help bring about a mass conversion, bringing the world a step closer to the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart?
See how this might be happening.

As we get closer to August 15th, The Feast day of the Assumption of The Blessed Virgin Mary, our thoughts turn to the Consecration to Jesus through Mary as a way of preparing to celebrate well that wonderful feast day of our mother Mary’s assumption. Because Mary’s assumption is always a blessed day here on Earth and in heaven we need to prepare to celebrate it well. So today, I would like to let you know of the Worldwide Consecration to Jesus through Mary, where by you can consecrate yourself to Jesus through Mary. I would really encourage you to join in the consecration if you can, it’s really wonderful and can take your spiritual life to a higher level. It’s the method of John Paul II, Mother Theresa, and Fr. Corapi.


I recommend you pick up a copy of St. Montfort’s True Devotion to Mary, I am sure you can find a copy at your Parish / Church Book store or any Catholic Book shop in your town.

You can also check out the website:

http://www.icatholicradio.com/station-events/consecrate-yourself/

Also, here is the link to the facebook group, you can join

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=108292985916&ref=ts

just a few words, the Worldwide Consecration to Jesus through Mary was started last year by one of my friends Steven (an employee at the Station of the Cross Catholic Radio) together with Fr Corapi. Where by Catholics Consecrate themselves to Jesus through Mary according to the method of St. Louis De Montfort and its been tried and proven by John Paul II, Mother Theresa, and Fr. Corapi that is I recommend you to join as well and be blessed as join.


Bookmark and Share

No comments: